The Pleasure Gap - Women’s Inequality in the Bedroom
“Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex.”
- Hunter S. Thompson
Most of us are highly-charged sexual beings doing our best to hide it all day long. Lost lust looking for a home. On this week’s podcast, we’ll explore the differences in men’s and women’s pleasure.
Listen & Learn:
- Why most women are less interoceptive than men
- Who is more fulfilled: monogamous or single women?
- How modern dating plays out when fueled by our ancient desires
- How mismatched sexual drive can ruin a relationship
Links & Resources:
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Katherine has a masters in Sociomedical Sciences from Columbia University. She has contributed to Nature, the Financial Times, Green Futures, the Guardian, the Independent, Aeon, and Psychology Today. Katherine Rowland is the author of, Pleasure Gap: American Women and the Unfinished Sexual Revolution
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- What to Eat for Belly Ache
Like the Show?