The Lucas Rockwood Show

I’ve set a personal goal to live to be 122, and I specifically chose this number because it seems like a stretch but also totally within the realm of reasonable given my age and the advances in science. My children, I’m almost certain, will easily surpass my age simply because they have even more time for science to make it possible. So if 80 is the new 50, what does that mean for our hair, teeth, and liver? What choices should we make now to extend not just our lifespan but our healthspan too?

My guest on this week’s show is a thought leader on longevity, and he’ll share his latest research from Harvard. 

Listen & Learn

  • How metformin, resveratrol, and NAD might be the ultimate pill stack for longevity we know of
  • Why it’s important to get hungry
  • Why you need to exercise to the point of breathlessness
  • How 20% of your health is genetic, the other 80% is up for grabs
  • How your choices today play out in your healthspan in the future

Links & Resources

About Our Guest
David A. Sinclair, Ph.D. is a Professor in the Department of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and co-director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biological Mechanisms of Aging. He is best known for his work on understanding why we age and how to slow its effects. He’s the author of a new book, Lifespan, found on Amazon or at his site.

Got Questions?

Like the Show?

Direct download: 389_-_How_to_Live_Forever_with_David_Sinclair_PH.D.mp3
Category:Health -- posted at: 10:58am CEST